fyp over dose
fyp overdose. poison.fyp. i hope to get it over and done with. all i want is a pass. Thank you very much.
taking a break from fyp. i was tagged so here it goes.
4 jobs I've had in my life
1. Clinic Assisstant
2. Waitress
3. Salesgirl
4. Tution Teacher
4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. Du Shen by stephen chow (i watch 8 times a day)
2. Guo Chan 007 by stephen chow again
3. My lucky Star by tony leung and yang qian hua
4. love actually
(actually all the shows i watch before i will watch it more than 1 time. its my habit hahahh )
4 TV shows I love(d) to watch
1. IGuess (Taiwan variety show)
2. Super Sunday (Taiwan variety show)
3. Kangxilale (Taiwan variety show)
4. Hk Drama (mostly all i will watch the 1st and repeat telecast on SCV and when they are show on channel U i will still watch it AGAIN!)
4 places I've lived
1. Telok Blangah Way
2. Hall 11 Blk 55
3. Hall 11 Blk 56
4. Hall 11 Blk 53
4 places I have been on vacation to
1. Australia (GoldCoast, Brisbane)
2. Malaysia (KL, Genting and someother which i dun remember the name hahah)
3. Thailand (Bangkok)
4. Sentosa?
4 places I would rather be
1. New Zealand
2. Europe
3. Home- my room
4. Slumberland
4 of my favourite foods
1. "Anna 23rd Cheese Cake" & home-made pasta... heehee
2. Coffee club's Muddy Mud Pie
3. Ben&Jerry's Ice-cream
4. Crystal Jade's Ramman & xiaolongbao
4 websites I visit daily
1. My blog
2. Friends blog
3. All my Email acc.
4. NTU Edventure
4 tagged
1. Cindy
2. Engracia
3. Pearl
4. Jackson (hahhah.. so that u got some interesting stuff to blog about hahhah)
okies. shall head back to work. final year suck final sem worse final year project WORST!
腐女子 @ 6:46 AM












